Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie Recipe | Tara Stiles Eats
Want a healthy and delicious treat? Tara Stiles’ strawberry shortcake smoothie gives you a guilt-free way to satisfy your sweets craving! Enjoy this refreshing smoothie as a snack or dessert; it’s like strawberry shortcake in a glass!
“It’s so good, it tastes like cake; and it’s healthy, and you can have it all the time!”
- rolled oats
- a cup of cashews
- a cup of almond milk
- two spoons of maple syrup
- cinnamon and nutmeg
- a bit of vanilla extract
Home made #chicken parm for #lunch !! So easy and delish
- 1 chicken breast (4oz or 6oz, up to you)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup italian seasoning
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- 30oz light cheese (your choice)
- 1 tbsp egg whites
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup of your favourite sauce
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup romaine or any other mixed lettuce you have
- Shredded Carrots
- Cherry tomatoes
- 1tbsp light italian dressing
- Preheat a pan with
- pound your chicken breast thin and coat with the egg whites!
- bread chicken lightly in the mixture
- Place the chicken in the heated pan and cook for about 4 minutes on each side, or until it isn’t pink in the middle anymore
- Take chicken out of pan and place it in the oven in a pan with the tomato sauce of your choice, sprinkle cheese on top at this point too and pop it in the oven
- mix your salad
- Once cheese is melted, take out and enjoy :)
it’s a 8 p+ meal for all ya’ll on weight watchers, including the salad !
Homemade cheese enchilada #yummy #dinner
- 3oz frozen chopped spinach (thawed and excess water removed)
- 1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- chopped green onions (i used 1 stalk)
- 1 medium whole wheat tortilla
- 30-45g cheese (your choice, I used old cheddar)
- fresh salsa (or low-fat canned salsa)
- fat free sour cream, or plain greek yogurt
- cooking spray (pam or something similar)
- tin foil
- preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a pan with cooking spray!
- add spinach, ricotta, onion powder, green onions and half the cheese to a bowl and mix together. put it in the middle of the tortilla and roll it up! after this is done, place the enchilada on the pan and cover it with the rest of the cheese and a spoonful of salsa.
- Cover the enchilada with tin foil and cook for 20 minutes. Uncover and cook for 5-10 minutes longer!
- Serve with sour cream and salsa, and enjoy!
Home made broccoli and cheddar soup
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli (chopped)
- 1/2 cup minced cooking onion
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 dash of hot sauce
- 30g old cheddar cheese (or whatever cheese is your favourite)
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Boil a pot of water and cook broccoli (approx 5 mins or so)
- Mince onions and put it in a pot or pan with 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil. Cook until golden. Once this happens, add 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- After about a minute or so, add 1 cup of chicken broth and let it simmer. Once that happens, add the broccoli and cheddar, let that simmer and remove from the heat.
- Put the soup in the blender, magic bullet, etc and blend until smooth. It should still be hot enough to enjoy right away, but if not pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds!
You can add other veggies too, its a super easy recipe and takes about 20 minutes total to make!
Going to try!
not sure what it’s gonna taste like but i’ll try it out! :)
Slow cooker turkey chili for lunch !!
- 1lb lean turkey ground
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can diced tomatoes with garlic
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 medium sized onion minced
- 2 large carrots chopped
- half a red pepper chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic
- a dash of hot sauce
- 30oz cheese to garnish
- prepare the veggies and set them aside. Put the turkey into a slow cooker and split it all up.
- add onions, carrots, and peppers (other veggies too if you decide to use them) and mix it in with the turkey
- add all your canned tomatoes and tomato paste, and the dash of hot sauce. Leave it in the slow cooker for about 6 hours, stirring every hour or so. You can add more or less to it, super versatile!
- 1 serving is 1.5 cups :)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 1/2 cup tomatos
- 1/4 cup cheese (optional)
- spray the pan with cooking spray
- cook your onions until they are golden, then add the tomatos and cook for another 30 secs-1 min
- Add your eggs into the pan and scramble (or make an omelette)
Enjoy :) Quick and easy breakfast option!
1 whole wheat pita
1/2 cup light ricotta cheese
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 sliced tomato (your choice)
3oz chopped spinach (fresh or frozen works)
1/3 cup light feta cheese
1/2 tbsp oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a pan with Pam or other olive oil spray to make sure it doesn’t stick.
- Rub a tiny amount (maybe a teaspoon) of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) onto the pita.
- In a bowl take your ricotta cheese and garlic powder and mix it together, and spread all over the pita, leaving about 1/2-1 inch on the edge of the crust.
- Take your chopped spinach and spread evenly over the pita. Then top it off with tomatos and feta!
- Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on how crispy you like your pita pizza.
There are a ton of options for this, any veggies would work. Next time I will add a little bit of fresh garlic and maybe some cayenne or hot sauce just to kick it up a little. It’s delicious !
Eating and Recipes
RECIPE DIRECTORIES TO CHECK OUT
OATMEAL MANIA SWEEPS THE NATION
Before and After Workout Snack Ideas
More After-Workout Snack Ideas, Chart Style
88 Snacks Under 100 Calories
Foods that Cause Bloating
Super Sly Ways to Slim Down Your Portions
Eat Breakfast, Here’s Why
Making Conscious Health Choices: Who Decides?
Not eating enough…but not hungry either?
How To Make Sure You’re Getting Enough Protein
How to Make Healthy Choices in a College Dining Hall
How to Survive College on a Meal Plan
What a Healthy Plate Looks Like
15 Foods that Boost Your Metabolism
Exercise & Weight Loss
6 Ways to Kick-Start Your Metabolism
25 Free Ab Workouts
How to Burn Fat Fastest
How to Start Running [Couch to 5k]
How to Tone [Insert Body Area]
Building Lean Muscle vs. Bulky Muscle
But I Don’t Want to Get Bulky!
How to Determine Your Ideal Weight
How to Overcome A Plateau
Why You Aren’t Losing Weight
Body Type/Frame Size Calculator
Ideal Weight Calculator
How Much Weight You Can Lose By Prom/Summer/Your Wedding/This Thursday/Tonight
FREE YOGA WORKOUTS
RECOMMENDED YOGA DVDS
Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown
Yoga for Inflexible People
NOTE: You may be able to rent or borrow fitness DVDs from your library or video rental store free of charge. Hiding them in your coat and sneaking them out is also free of charge, but you didn’t hear that from me.
INFO TO KNOW
The Minnesota Starvation Study
Why Starving Seems to Work
Why “You Should Eat” Doesn’t Help
How Bulimia Affects Your Body
Getting Over Forbidden Foods
What to do After a Binge
What is Intuitive Eating?
How to Help a Friend With an Eating Disorder
Why 78% of Young Women are Unhappy with Their Bodies